SERVPRO Of Spokane County Shares Basic Mold Cleanup Info From The EPA
Basic Mold Cleanup
- The key to mold control is moisture control.
- It is important to dry water-damaged areas and items within 24-48 hours to prevent mold growth.
- If mold is a problem in your home, clean up the mold and get rid of the excess water or moisture.
- Fix leaky plumbing or other sources of water.
- Wash mold off hard surfaces with detergent and water, and dry completely. Absorbent materials (such as ceiling tiles & carpet) that become moldy may have to be replaced.
Contact the Mold Professionals at SERVPRO of Spokane County for all mold-related questions and/or to report a problem - We Are Here To Help!